Bug List Assignment 2A

Bug List
by Jenna Jaeger

1. The water takes too long to warm up in my bathroom sink.
     I live in a big apartment complex and the hot water tank is probably always being overused.

2. My headphones fall out of my ears.
     Apple earbuds do not fit my ears.

3. My ponytail falls out.
     I have a short haircut.

4. My jeans drag on the ground.
     Jeans are not made for a variety of leg length.

5. The uneven pavement outside of my apartment.
     The sidewalk forms to the ground instead of leveling out the ground.

6. My wi-fi kicks me off everytime I leave the house.
     I might need a new router.

7. My chapstick melts.
     It is too hot in Florida

8. My phone takes forever to charge.
     I need a new battery for my phone.

9. People talking in the library.
     They do not respect the quiet rule.

10. People cross the street staring at their phone.
     People are too invested in their phone.

11. Revving engines late at night.
     They think they are being cool.

12. My roommates don't take the trash out.
     I take the trash out everyday.

13. I have to use my flashlight to leave my apartment.
     There are no light switches by the front door.

14. I have to refill my water bottle so many times in a day.
     I have a 20 oz. water bottle and I am always thirsty.

15. My legs are always so sore after a shift.
     I stand in the same place for a while without stretching.

16. I can't ever find a parking spot at school.
     There are not enough spots for the amount of decals they sell.

17. People sit next to me at library west.
     There isn't enough seats for one person with outlets.

18. Everyday I am woken by the sun coming into my room and I can't sleep in.
     My curtains do not block light as advertised.

19. I cannot find a place with an outlet when I go do homework at small coffee shops.
     They are not equipped with enough outlets, and my computer has a 3.5 hour battery life.

20. My headphones fall out when I workout.
     The movement and the fact that I get the wires caught on the gym machines and it pulls them out.

Comments

  1. Jenna,
    I really identified with many of the bugs on your bug list! I too have a problem the hot water in my apartment, my earbuds always fall out (especially at the gym), and I am about 5'2 so my jeans are almost always too short!! I would have loved to read your reflection and see if you had a similar experience as I did in writing the list because I related so well to your bugs, but did not see it on the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna,

    I totally feel you on the staying hydrated part. I carry my bottle around all day and probably have to re-fill it like 8 times approximately throughout the day. I liked that your responses were really short but right to the point. Even though, next time you do a bug list, you should elaborate a little more to know how hard of an effect it has on your life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Halfway Reflection Assignment 14A

Figuring out Buyer Behavior No. 1 Assignment 12A

Testing the Hypothesis Assignment 7A