Solving the Problem Assignment 8A
Solving the Problem
by Jenna Jaeger
My solution to this opportunity is to create a mouth guard that is formed to the person's mouth to wear after they place the whitening strips are. People can purchase a mold and mail in the mold to a certain facility that can custom make the guard. It'll look like Invisalign and be mailed back within a month. Then they can use it to cover the strips.
by Jenna Jaeger
My solution to this opportunity is to create a mouth guard that is formed to the person's mouth to wear after they place the whitening strips are. People can purchase a mold and mail in the mold to a certain facility that can custom make the guard. It'll look like Invisalign and be mailed back within a month. Then they can use it to cover the strips.
Hey Jenna! I believe that this solution will greatly improve individuals who use whitening strips. I have used whitening strips before and strongly agree that it is difficult to keep in place. I love the idea of having a mold like an Invisalign that can be used monthly instead of having to pay thirty to forty dollar’s worth of whitening strips.
ReplyDeleteI think that this is a great solution. It is practical and can definitely be done because companies like Invisalign do things similar to this all the time. I think it is also good that it has a similar form of something like Invisalign because it is a very well-known and trusted product around the country so people won't be so wary of your new product and will be quick to trust it as well.
ReplyDeleteHi Jenna!
ReplyDeleteI believe your product proposal is incredibly effective when sold as a "Teeth Whitening Package" or even subscription service that caters specifically to each client's needs! I really like the idea of customization, and of guards molded individually that perfectly adjust with your teeth! I think it's pretty ingenious. I feel that it solves the slipping of whitening strips without compromising the formula or the costumer's enamel, good solution!