Create a Customer Avatar Assignment 18A
Create a Customer Avatar
by Jenna Jaeger
My customer is a healthy female. She is in her late twenties
or early thirties. She drives an eco-friendly car because she commutes to work daily.
She has one child, a husband, and a pet. She watches Grey's Anatomy, How to Get
Away with Murder, and anything else that is dramatized. She likes to read
trashy summer romance novels and runs when she has time. She is happy with her
life and spends lots of time with her friends. She has weekly dinners with her
friends and her husband joins her. She has a good relationship with him. She
likes her job and can see herself doing it for the rest of her life. She is a
friendly person, and she loves to try new things and meet new people. She
doesn't leave the house without her lip balm. Her phone is attached to her hand
permanently, but she loves putting it away when talking to someone. She is
respectful and loves teaching her kid new things. Her child is in grade school
and still so curious about the world. She cannot wait for them to be
successful.
My avatar is somewhat a goal for me. When I am in my late
twenties or early thirties I would want to be all of the things listed above. I
am creating a product I see myself using, and I think that people similar to me
also want this product. As a friendly and outgoing person, my appearance means
something to me. I always want to leave a good impression on someone, and you
never know who you're going to meet. Having white teeth is important to me, and
it's important to others who have a job where they talk to a lot of people. You
can trust someone more if they look responsible, and part of that is good
hygiene.
My customized avatar is picture below.

Hi Jenna, I love how you broke down your customer avatar to every detail. This is a great way to understand who your average customer is because this will allow you to market your products specifically to them. Furthermore, I think it is nice how you also match up well with your avatar and how they are a goal for you. I also think it is important to have white teeth as well and that is something I can mostly identify with.
ReplyDeleteYou included a lot of really great detail into your avatar! From this info I was able to envision the person you were describing. I think that it is cool that you included a personal aspect and personal goals into your avatar. I also love that your avatar likes to run because I love running too and try to do it as often as possible!
ReplyDeleteJenna,
ReplyDeleteFrom reading many customer avatar blogs, I come to realize each avatar is really similar to us, how we think, act or express. I really liked the personality your avatar adopted and the way you elaborated everything to present her. Your product is a good vision that could be implemented in every woman's life because ultimately, it will benefit her life.