Elevator Pitch No.2 Assignment 17A

Elevator Pitch No.2
by Jenna Jaeger

The link to my elevator pitch is https://youtu.be/0lj1BTPT4lE

Comments

  1. Hey Jenna great elevator pitch! You delivering a strong message and clearly explained your business idea. I do however believe you seemed a little tense in your message. I told the same thing to Kyle that standing up and delivering the pitch helps create a more natural and comfortable pitch. Even though sitting down seems like it is the easiest thing to do, standing up and expressing yourself through body language helps captivate the audience more and helps yourself feel more comfortable throughout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback. I was standing in my pitch, you just couldn't see it. I try not to talk with my hands when delivering a pitch because I find it distracting.

      Delete
  2. Jenna,

    I think your pitch was good. As you mentioned that you were standing but it couldn't be seen maybe the angling could be fixed for that next time! You were pretty comfortable for your pitch and that is what makes the pitch good. It gets the audience engaged and provided a reason to want the product. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Halfway Reflection Assignment 14A

Figuring out Buyer Behavior No. 1 Assignment 12A

Testing the Hypothesis Assignment 7A