Idea Napkin No.2 Assignment 19A

Idea Napkin No.2
by Jenna Jaeger


1) I am a focused individual. I have good conversational skills, and I have the enthusiasm to sell my product. I still see myself as a somewhat involved partner. I wouldn't be there on a day to day basis, but I will be monitoring and checking in on the progress being made once the machine is installed and the dentist office is comfortable with doing it alone.

2) I am offering a way to make whitening less painful and a better experience. These customers aren't coming just for the product, but they are coming to have a better time with their whitening process. It's a part of hygiene to my customers and they value the convenience of my product. My product will be offering an add-on for a mild cleanser that can be used to clean the guard.

3) I am offering my product to my customer avatar described in my previous blog post. These are usually women who have a lot of work on their plate. They have a lot of contact with new people in their job and always want to look presentable. These women don't have their teeth whitened at the dentist because of the pain or the price.

4) They care about the product because they care about the experience. These women are buying the product because it's cleaner and efficient. In order to find out more about why they want my product, I could implement a survey attached to the use of the first whiteguard's that are being used in the first dentist office I implement them in to see why they wanted to buy it initially and then why they're still using it after the purchase if it's changed.

5) One of my core competencies is my ability to solve problems. I am a person that will arrive at a problem and brainstorm or contact others or think it through until it is solved. I am not discouraged easily, and I am not intimidated easily. I think these skills will set me apart from others trying the same thing. I am likable and trustworthy. I am offering a lifestyle change to women's lives to make their hygiene routine better.

I believe these five elements work all right. There is always room for improvement. Please let me know in the comments if you think anything is lacking. Thank you.

Feedback memo:
In my previous Idea Napkin Martha mentioned I should add something about a way to keep them clean from the residue of the strips. I decided that adding a mild cleanser as an option would be a good way to cover that aspect of the product. David suggested I run surveys in the Tampa area, but I think that asking people who have used the product will be more effective in finding results.

Comments

  1. Jenna,

    I think your idea of putting the mild cleanser is great. That would get rid of all the waste and your customers wont have to worry about the binds being dirty every time. I have another idea, what if your bins were eco-friendly.. I feel you would come with a new aspect of recycling bins instead of just using regular plastic that is going to affect this environment in the long-run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem like you know yourself and your targeted audience. This is really important for all the steps moving forward in the entrepreneurship process. Personally, I found this assignment a little difficult to complete because it was difficult to think of new things than what I had written in the first Idea Napkin assignment. Considering that, I think you not only had a lot to say but also made it an insightful blog post at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Halfway Reflection Assignment 14A

Figuring out Buyer Behavior No. 1 Assignment 12A

Testing the Hypothesis Assignment 7A