What's Your Secret Sauce Assignment 16A
What's Your Secret Sauce?
by Jenna Jaeger
My List
1. I have good people skills.
2. I know how to thoroughly conduct research to find the best option.
3. I am very polite and smile a lot when meeting people for professional reasons.
4. I take things seriously.
5. I am constantly trying harder to do better.
Interview 1: Elissa Lisle
She said I have great conversation skills.
Interview 4: Danielle Snyder
She said I am a good leader.
Interview 5: Jeff McGraw
He said I have great work ethic.
Final thoughts:
I think that my list matches up with what others said about me. Danielle Bell mentions how I analyze situations differently than others because of how my mind works, and I agree with her. My problem-solving skills can definitely be part of my human capital. My friends and family also seem to agree with how I see myself as a hard-working people person. I enjoy speaking with others and like to work as a team.
by Jenna Jaeger
My List
1. I have good people skills.
2. I know how to thoroughly conduct research to find the best option.
3. I am very polite and smile a lot when meeting people for professional reasons.
4. I take things seriously.
5. I am constantly trying harder to do better.
Interview 1: Elissa Lisle
She said I have great conversation skills.
Interview 2: Fran Kirmss
She said I have integrity.
Interview 3: Danielle Bell
She said I have a brilliant mind.Interview 4: Danielle Snyder
She said I am a good leader.
Interview 5: Jeff McGraw
He said I have great work ethic.
Final thoughts:
I think that my list matches up with what others said about me. Danielle Bell mentions how I analyze situations differently than others because of how my mind works, and I agree with her. My problem-solving skills can definitely be part of my human capital. My friends and family also seem to agree with how I see myself as a hard-working people person. I enjoy speaking with others and like to work as a team.
Hi Jenna, I like your list of secret sauce skills. I think having good people skills and constantly trying hard to do better can take you a long way in any career path. For example, people skills can help you build a network of professional people that will look out for you when it comes to jobs. Also, trying harder to better is a good mindset that will get you hired over many other quailed candidates. Employers love people with a good work ethic because they will always drive results. Thank you for sharing more about yourself, keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteHi Jenna,
ReplyDeleteI think you came up with a good list of skills for yourself and I also really enjoyed hearing the interviews that you posted. I think it would've been good to have maybe included a little bit more of a summary for your interviews like how they made you feel and why. But overall, I think you have some awesome skills that are going to help you in the long run!
Hello Jenna,
ReplyDeleteI think you did a great job on this assignment! I liked how you kept it concise and succinct. I listened to the interviews and it was nice to hear about what your friends had to say about you. I think that one of your strongest skills is your ability to socialize and make people feel comfortable. I liked how your summary of the interviews mentioned the highlights and your main strengths. Overall, I enjoyed reading your post!
Hey Jenna great post. I like to believe I have good people skills and also very professional. These are good qualities to have especially in the business field. In business you have to constantly greet others and be respectful to them no matter if you completely agree with them or not. I enjoyed listening to your interviews as each person mentioned a skill you bring to the table.
ReplyDeleteI think that the fact that your list matches up with what those who know you say about you is really good because it means that you are very self aware! All of the qualities you listed are really important as a person and as an entrepreneur. I think being polite is one of the most important qualities and would be the first thing I would look for before entering into business with someone.
ReplyDelete