Elevator Pitch No.3 Assignment 22A

Elevator Pitch No.3
by Jenna Jaeger

The link to my pitch is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DergL5RP-aA

As for feedback, I only received one suggestion to stand. I was standing in my last video, but for this one I decided to change the background so you could tell I was standing easily. Other than that, my pitch is a bit short because I got right to the point.

Comments

  1. I noticed that there was some issues at the beginning of your elevator pitch video. Because there is so little time in an elevator pitch everything that is said is vital to the marketing of your product. Those few seconds where the video blurred out probably add a lot of value to your pitch. Otherwise, I think you looked very comfortable in front of the camera and very confident in what you were saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenna great elevator pitch. You delivered good pitch and clearly delivered your business idea. However your speech was a little bit short and felt short of the time requirement. I can too give you the advice to use more body language in your pitches. Using hand gestures really helps when delivering a pitch and makes you feel more comfortable and engaged with your audience.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Halfway Reflection Assignment 14A

Figuring out Buyer Behavior No. 1 Assignment 12A

Testing the Hypothesis Assignment 7A